For today’s Wedding Wednesday post, I wanted to share these fun and somewhat surprising wedding stats from The Knot!
2. 69% of brides will wear a veil.
3. 20% of couples have a groom’s cake. Here are some pretty funny and somewhat crazy groom’s cake ideas.
4. 8% of grooms get a pre-wedding peek at the dress.
5. One out of every 10 brides doesn’t wear white or ivory. (Be one of the “1 in 10″ and try a beautiful blush dress instead of white or ivory.)
6. 25% of couples have themed weddings. (Have a destination wedding theme and transform your space to anywhere in the world with these tips.)
7. One in five couples include purple in their wedding color palette.
Happy Wedding Wednesday!