We’re looking forward to catering another dinner event this coming Tuesday at the Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center!
Marquee Dining: Fiddler/Roof
Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 5:45PM
Dinner Event: Doors/Bar open at 5:30pm and Dinner is served at 5:45pm
Your Marquee Dinner will be prepared exclusively by Accomac Catering. Enjoy a four-course gourmet meal and a glass of wine for $38. These pre-show dinners are always popular and seating is limited, so be sure to make your dinner reservations when you purchase tickets for the show.* Reservations must be made by noon on Friday, February 24th.
WE WILL BE PREPARING THE FOLLOWING MENU:
• Anatevka golden chicken soup
• Sunrise Sunset salad of baby field greens, toasted walnuts, cran-raisins, & pickled vegetables with red wine vinaigrette
• Chavaleh (little bird) entree – breast of chicken with dark rum marinade and baked apple chutney
• To Life lokshenkugel traditional jewish noodle kugel with fig glaze
• If I Were a Rich Man tzimmes coin-sized chopped carrots, honey, butter, cinnamon & raisins
• Matchmaker pear cobbler with ginger cream sauce
• Silver buffet service of freshly brewed Café Excellence naturally decaffeinated coffee roasted in Norristown, PA, hot English tea, cream, sugar and sweetener
Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions…we will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
*Performance ticket is not included in price of dinner.